Nikki Phillippi is one of those kinds of people who lights up a room and just makes you want to smile. She's enthusiastic, uplifting, gorgeous, and seemingly always has a style tip or nugget of wisdom to share. So, it's not surprising that Nikki, who's a YouTube star and married to NASCAR racer Dan Phillippi, has made a name for herself on YouTube, has 500K followers on Instagram, and is destined for more great things.
We caught up with Nikki and she gave us a few fun facts about herself that you might not know, even if you're already one of her loyal followers.
Fun Facts with Nikki Phillippi
1. I have been making YouTube videos for just shy of 7 years! I uploaded my very first video in December 2010....FYI: it was a December Favorites=)
2. I drink Passion tea every single day.
3. I worked at Universal Studios Singapore for 8 months when it first opened singing and dancing and acting! I LOVED WORKING AT THEME PARKS!!!
4. I have lived in Southern California my whole life (except for the 8 months in Singapore) until my recent move to Nashville!
5. I played the character Annie in Annie when I was 13!
6. Bagels and bread in general are my all time favorite foods. LOL
7. My favorite book is Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
8. I have always wanted to travel to Fiji