There comes a point when every beauty lover’s life when she has to question if her lust for everything cosmetics actually borderlines obsession. And while we all have our go-to polishes and perfumes, it can be hard to face the facts that you are indeed a little more passionate about beauty products than the average person.
Starting to question your infinite amounts of beauty loot? Here’s 15 noticeable signs you’re a certified beauty junkie.
1. You Give Your Beauty Products Pet Names
Cause how else are you supposed to tell your 120 different mascaras apart?
2. Your Makeup Bag Goes Wherever You Go
Even to the gym, when all your friends question why you even wear a full face to pilates anyway.
3. Your Weekends Are Spent In Sephora
And take your VIB status pretty darn seriously.
4. You Spend More On Makeup Then You Spend On Anything Else
Rent money who?
5. You’ve Got Shoeboxes Full Of Unopened Goodies
But no one can EVER call you a hoarder.
6. You Share Product Photos On The Daily
Even if you have 15 followers on Instagram.
7. You Live For Free Samples
And constantly scavenger the internet to find out how you can score more free stuff.
8. The UPS Dude Knows Your Name
But you always remind him that Christmas is only a few months away, and you like to get your ‘shopping’ done extra early.
9. You Turn To eBay For Discontinued Beauty Products
How else are you going to continue to wear that gone too soon MAC St. Germain lipstick?
10. You Have Five Similar Lip Colors Inside Your Beauty Bag
But you convince yourself that there’s a BIG difference between fuchsia and magenta.
11. You Only Have Like 40 Perfumes On Your Nightstand
Even if four or more of those scents smell exactly the same.
12. There's At Least Five Different Beauty Memes That Apply to Your Life
Like this one.
13. Everyone Asks If You Have Some Extra Beauty Goodies To Spare
And you start to feel like an illegal dealer handing all this stuff out.
14. YouTube Beauty Tutorials Are Your Life
Even if that means sneaking them (and probably getting caught) at work.
15. You Start Seeing Product Shade Colors As Real Life Colors
And imagine how better the world would be if OPI somehow made car paint.