While every blonde bombshell has probably rolled her eyes over the dreadful "blondes having more fun" remark, bleached blonde babes (yes, we all can’t be naturally platinum) are often subjected to beyond irritating questions. You know, the ones that result in facepalms on the daily.
And sure blondes of all shades get cringeworthy blonde jokes thrown their way, but here are 10 things bleach blonde babes are so sick and tired of hearing, in particular order:
1. “So, How Much Does The Whole Job Cost?”
Look: going blonde isn’t cheap. But that doesn’t mean that it’s any more expensive than dyeing your hair red, purple or green. And BTW? Since when was it any of your business anyway...
2. “When Are You Going To Dye Your Eyebrows?”
Ever seen Rita Ora, Madonna or Marilyn? All blonde beauties with dark brows.
3. “Has All That Bleach Gone To Your Head?”
Cause bleach somehow goes beneath the scalp and kills tons of brain cells, I forgot.
4. “Don’t You Ever Think You’ll Try Something New?”
5. “Do You Miss Your Natural Color?”
Honey, please. Once you go blonde, you never go back!
6. “Can I Touch It?”
If you’re expecting human hair to somehow feel like strange muppet fur, then guess again!
7. “You Really Like Being Blonde, Huh?”
And you must really like being annoying, huh?
8. “You Look Like (Insert Blonde Celebrity)”
But what if I want to look like Elizabeth Taylor?
9. “How Much Conditioner Do You Go Through A Week?”
10. “Does The Carpet Match The Drapes?”