(Bauer Griffin) Trees go up inside Westminster Abbey
Only two days to go and the wedding of the year is materializing before our eyes. Westminster Abbey is being prepped as we speak and details of all the preparations have been leaked.
We've got all the goss to keep you up to date before the big event. Here's the latest buzz about the royal wedding:
- Kate Middleton's bridesmaids will wear gowns by Alice Temperley of Temperley London. She's a fave of Kate's and her sister and mum were spotted getting fitted there several weeks ago. There's still a chance Kate will wear Temperley's bohemian designs down the aisle.
- Eight twenty-foot high trees have been brought into Westminster Abbey. The floral display will feature seasonal, natural and organic flowers with Shane Connolly as the official floral designer. The designs will be available for public viewing post-wedding until May 6.
- Thunderstorms and rain are expected on the big day. If it does in fact rain, Kate and William will depart the ceremony in the glass carriage used by Prince Diana and Prince Charles on their big day. If it is dry, they will instead ride through town in the planned open-top 1902 State Landau.
- The anticipated balcony kiss is happening rain or shine. Here's hoping it's either sunny or Kate's makeup is waterproof!
- Rowan Atkinson, Sir Elton John, Joss Stone, Guy Ritchie, Victoria Beckham and David Beckam have all been confirmed as guests.
- There are rumors Kate might wear the Queen's crown as the ultimate in wedding accessories.
For more details and pictures, head to Officialroyalwedding2011.org Check out Kate Middleton's Lookbooks on StyleBistro: