(Art by Tanya Leigh Washington)
We all want to know the secret to silky, smooth hair that looks so effortless you'll be saying, "I woke up like this" to the tune of Beyonce. Well, thanks to our 10-step guide by Nicole Pearl, you can master this smoothed side-sweep as seen on Leslie Mann
. Click on to get one step closer to truly flawless hair!
A blow dryer with an airflow nozzle, a flat iron, a medium round brush, and a comb with a pointy tip.Steps (starting from top left image and working down)
1. Dispense a dollop of the L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse into palm.
2. Rub hands together and work the formula into locks to add shape and body.
3. Using the pointy tip of the comb, create a clean, deep side part.
4. Blow-dry hair in sections using a medium-sized round brush.
5. Flat iron sections of hair around the face and throughout the shaft to refine and smooth the look.
6. Release a dime-size amount of L'Oreal Paris Total Repair Extreme Split Ends Fixer into palm.
7. Apply the product from mid-shaft to ends.
8. Spray hair with L'Oreal Paris SLEEK IT Strand Smoother Serum-Spray to add shine, tame frizz, and guarantee hold.
9. Voila! Meet you're new go-to Friday-night 'do!(Sources: Getty; Jennifer Avello)