(Art by Tanya Leigh Washington)
Looking for that next hairdo to wow all your friends? We've got it right this way! Finally master the perfect teased hair via Edie Falco
. Michelle Dittich's got the deets...read on!Steps (starting with the top right image and working down)
1. Prepare damp hair with the L’Oreal Advanced Hairstyle Curve It Elastic Curl Mousse.
2. Thoroughly massage product into roots especially.
3. Blow-dry the hair so that it's mostly dry. (Pro Tip: The collagen in the amplifying treatment makes the hair nice and chunky, so blow-dry it upside down to get lots of volume.)
4. Once hair is 80 percent dry, backcomb the hair with a curling iron brush on both sides in a horseshoe shape from temple to temple. Take a brush and smooth hair.
5. Work all sections of hair with the brush iron tool.
6. Choose at least four pins or barettes to secure the style.
7. Take the bottom section of hair and make a tight roll with the curling iron brush. Using long pins secure it into place. Section the top off with clips and work with the back first.
8. Take the section of hair at the front, sculpt, shape and loosely pin into place. Repeat for the other front side.
9. Spray hair generously with L’Oreal Advanced Hairstyle Lock It Bold Control Hairspray.(Sources: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America; TJ Thompson)