(Art by Tanya Leigh Washington)
Although we can't guarantee you'll be as funny as Tina Fey
, we can guarantee if you follow these quick steps, you'll get amazing hair like Fey. Nichole Pearl gives us the step-by-step details of this curled half-updo.Tools:
A medium round brush, a large-barrel curling iron, a comb with pointy tip, and bobby pins.Steps (starting in the upper left corner and working down)
1. Dry hair with a round brush, pulling up and out for added volume.
2. Spray L’Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle BOOST IT Volume High Lift Creation Spray into the roots of the top, middle section of hair to create fullness.
3. Take that same section of hair and backcomb for even more intense volume.
4. After teasing the hair, lightly run the comb through locks to smooth the top.
5. Pull the side sections of hair back and secure with bobby pins at the back of the head to form a half-up, half-down hairdo.
6. Use a large-barrel curling iron to curl hair.
7. To ensure locks hold their curl, spray hair with L’Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Bold Control Hairspray.
8. Hit up your fave restaurant or comedy club because you've now got hair that's dying to be seen!(Sources: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America; Jennifer Avello)