How to Feather Your Hair from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Feathering your hair is a great tecneque and is quicker then drying your hair normally. PLEASE NOTE: your hair needs to be layered.
Steps to Feather Your Hair
- Wash your hair. Use shampoo, shampoo then conditioner. Make sure that all the soap is out.
- Dry your hair lots with a towel, then brush it. After brushing your hair with a regular brush, use a comb.
- Now this is tricky to understand but try your hardest to. Dunk your head down so your hair covers your face then brush it while it's still in that position.
- Dry your hair like that. Make sure it's completley dry. If you want you can put some styling mouse on before hand but this is optional.
- Now that your hair is dry, you just simply take it out of your face and brush it slightly. It may look frizzy but don't worry! It makes your hair lighter and more fuller looking.
- Don't get your hair stuck in the hair dryer... ouch!
Things You'll Need to Feather Your Hair
- Styling mouse (optional)
- Hair dryer
- A mirror to admire your hair!
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Feather Your Hair.