(Bauer Griffin) Eva Longoria
Sometimes a gal just wants a bit of classic allure in her repertoire. On a recent red carpet appearance in Madrid, Eva Longoria
opted for retro waves but kept them modern with looser, less structured curls.
The key to Eva's vintage look is a contemporary twist: You don't want to look like you're straight out of a period piece.
To get Eva's look you'll need hairspray; styling product suited to your hair type; heat protector serum; and a curling iron.
1. To dry hair, apply heat protector serum then styling product.
2. Clamp curling iron around a section of hair at the base of your head. Hold still: Do not wrap hair around the iron.
3. Wait a few seconds, then unclamp. Move down that section of hair and clamp again.
4. Spray hairspray on finished section to hold wave.
5. Repeat until finished, being careful to align the waves for an even look. When finished, run your fingers through your waves for a looser look.
Now, go get your retro on!See more pictures of Eva Longoria here: