1. Cheddar, Bacon, and Beer Stuffing
This recipe is sure to please the men at your Thanksgiving table.
2. Slow Cooker Cranberry Pecan Stuffing
The best part about a slow cooker recipe for Thanksgiving is you can prep beforehand, save on oven space and keep it on the warm setting until you’re ready to serve.
3. Chesapeake Bay Sausage and Crab Stuffing
This mouth-watering recipe was a finalist in the America's Best Stuffing recipe contest.
4. Cornbread Stuffing
Two Thanksgiving feast favorites in one recipe.
5. Sourdough and Mushroom Stuffing
Try this lighter-than-expected sourdough stuffing recipe.
6. Bagelshroom Stuffing
Now you can have an everything bagel with your Thanksgiving dinner with this flavorful wild-mushroom stuffing recipe.
7. Roasted Garlic and Kale Stuffing
This recipe makes it easy to sneak in some healthy greens on Thanksgiving.
8. Chinese Sausage, Edamame, and Chestnuts Sticky Rice Stuffing
This Asian-inspired sticky rice stuffing is the perfect non-traditional recipe.
9. Stuffing Poppers with Cranberry Jalapeño Dipping Sauce
This creative twist on a traditional stuffing recipe is also vegan and gluten free.
10. Stuffing Bundt
Use your favorite stuffing recipe and bake it in a bundt pan for a twist on the traditional dish.
11. Apple and Pancetta Cornbread Stuffing Muffins
Not only does each person get a perfect portion of stuffing, but every serving has toasted edges that provide crunchy contrast to an otherwise soft recipe.
12. Tortilla Chip and Chorizo Stuffing
This Mexican-inspired twist on the traditional stuffing is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
13. Baguette, Smoked Oyster, and Pancetta Stuffing
This indulgent recipe is made with a French baguette, smoked oysters, and pancetta.
14. Kale and Cheddar Stuffing
This kale and cheddar cheesey stuffing recipe is perfect for a vegetarian Thanksgiving.
15. Apple, Sweet Potato, and Hazelnut Quinoa Stuffing
This quinoa stuffing recipe is great alternative for people on gluten free and grain free diets.
Do you have a favorite stuffing recipe?