There were red lips and cat eyes, of course, followed by polka-dots, gingham and gowns fit for Marilyn Monroe. All of which was filmed to a backdrop of wild giraffes and lions—alongside Clint Eastwood's ruggedly handsome son, Scott.
The coolest part? All of Taylor's proceeds for the video are going to the African Parks Foundation of America to support wild animal conservation. So take a close look at the snapshots of every enviable outfit from the romantic mini movie then feel free to join me in watching the vid at least 10 more times.
1. Those Red Lips and Dark Curls
2. Her Knotted Button-Up
3. The Crimson Manicure and Pink Shades
4. That Yellow Dream Gown
5. Sexy Black Lingerie
6. Her Flawless Winged Eyeliner
7. The Polka-Dot Head Scarf and Cat Eye Shades
8. Her Blue Romper
9. That Silver Strapless Dress
10. A Floral Fit-and-Flare
11. The Darling Gingham Two-Piece
12. That To-Die-For Red Carpet Dress
Watch the fashion in motion, here: