(Bauer Griffin) Kate Moss
is getting married next month and her wedding is proving to have as much intrigue and mystery surrounding it as a certain royal one! From the gown she'll wear down the aisle, to the date of the nuptials, the fashion world is buzzing about Kate's big day.
In order to help you, our loyal readers, stay in the loop, we've put together a simple 411 on all you need to know:
- Kate Moss, 37, is getting married to Jamie Hince, 40, in July.
- Jamie is the guitarist for the rock band, The Kills. Kate is a supermodel.
- They're been "married" and "engaged" multiple times, but they were really officially engaged in February of this year.
- The wedding is supposed to take place on July 2. But rumor has it, Kate has played a trick on the paparazzi and moved it to July 1.
- The location of the wedding is unknown, even to guests.
- Kate has hired famed fashion photographer Mario Testino to document the event.
- John Galliano, Kate's longtime friend, is rumored to have designed her gown. He is, however, laying low due to recent controversy. His brother is apparently doing the final fittings in his absence.
- Kate's ring is a vintage 1920s diamond engagement ring from Bond Street jewellers S.J.Phillips.
- Her daughter Lila Grace and supermodel friend Naomi Campbell are supposed to be bridesmaids.
Source: Vogue UK
and Daily Mail Check out Kate Moss' lookbooks on StyleBistro: