(Pacific Coast News) Jennifer Hudson
There's isn't much to say about Jennifer Hudson
's look except WOW. Sign us up for whatever she's having! Now take note, this isn't a photoshoot—Jennifer was snapped on the streets candidly and is practically glowing. She's been making headlines as the spokesperson for Weight Watchers, and has reportedly lost over 70-pounds through diet and exercise.
Healthy eating contributes greatly to your skin tone and can make the difference between pallid, pale skin and healthy skin. Here are a few tips to eat your way to glowing skin:
- Drink lots of water. Hydration keeps your skin naturally moisturized and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Drink up to eight glasses a day, or substitute one or two with pure coconut water which is said to benefit skin.
- Eat lots of berries. They're jam-packed with anti-oxidants which help keep skin youthful.
- Choose healthy fats. Fats have been given a bad rap, but it really depends on what type you eat. Salmon, walnuts and canola and olive oil are some of the foods which contain fatty acids that help promote cell health. Fats are high in calories so take them in moderation.
- Drink grean tea. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can also help reduce the risk of UV damage.
Check out Jennifer Hudson's Lookbook on StyleBistro:
- Don't forget your fruits and veggies. You should have a rainbow on your plate everytime you eat. Each type of vegetable or fruit has a different property which not only helps lead to healthier skin, but also a healthier you.