(Bauer Griffin) Kim Kardashian
goes to great lengths to maintain her flawless appearance, including making sure her entire body is hair free. The TV star has confessed she is downright addicted to laser hair removal and gets the hair on her arms, legs, bikini and underarms removed in order to ensure her body is soft and smooth at all times. Laser hair removal is permanent so hopefully the below-the-belt bush doesn't come back into style!
If you're thinking of getting laser hair removal, here are a few tips for choosing the right location:
- Go to a doctor. While a spa can do the treatment, you don't want to trust just anyone with your skin, especially when you could be burned.
- Scope the place and the people out. If they can't answer your questions or you feel uncomfortable, go elsewhere.
- Ask how long they've been practicing. Regardless of whether you choose a doctor or a clinic, choose a place with oodles of experience.
- Check what type of laser they're using. If you have darker skin, you'll need a clinic with a Yag laser.
Check out Kim Kardashian's Lookbooks on StyleBistro:
- Read up on the location. Check online forums and review sites to see what people have to say. Keep an eye out for malpractice comments or negative results.