(Getty Images) China Chow
, host of Bravo's Work of Art
and daughter of the late style icon Tina Chow, made an appearance at The Other Guys
premiere in New York. She rocked a crocodile clutch, chunky statement bracelet and a modern cocktail ring which showed off her smooth hands.
Now, you may be able to turn back time on your face, but hands always reveal a woman's true age. Unfortunately, not as much attention is paid to hands as it is to the face, but they're no less important. In order to make sure your hands age well, here are a few tips:
- Paraffin Treatments. Dipping hands into warm paraffin wax at a salon has many benefits. The heat helps open pores, moisturize skin, increase circulation and relieve pain. Next time you get a manicure, ask for this!
- Moisturize. Hands need moisture just like every other part of your body. Use products specifically formulated for hands and make sure to moisturize daily and after washing hands. To help hands absorb more moisture, cover moisturized hands with gloves before bed.
- Cover your hands up. Whenever you hands are going to be exposed to harsh products or weather, cover them up! Activities like washing the dishes or cleaning the house exposes your hands to chemicals that can dry them out and contribute to aging.
- Use SPF. Your hands need protection from the sun especially if you're outdoors or driving a car. Make sure to slather on SPF 30 and up to prevent sun spots and wrinkles.
Show of your gorgeous hands with Statement Cocktail Rings on StyleBistro:
- Exfoliate. Help your new skin shine through by periodically exfoliating your hands. Use a regular body scrub or concoct your own with sea salt and lemon juice—just make sure you have no nicks or it could sting!