Michelle Williams (Getty Images) Michelle Williams (Getty Images)
kept it simple at the 2012 Academy Awards. She wore her short pixie cut with minimal styling and accessorized her coral Louis Vitton
gown with a single exquisite strand of diamonds.
The actress's makeup was also an essential piece of her elegant aura. Want to recreate her effortless look? Makeup artist Talia Shobrook provided us with step-by-step instructions and product recommendations for duplicating the Oscar nominee's flawless face:
1. Prep the skin using Laura Mercier Primer Radiance.
2. Even out the complexion using Laura Mercier Moisture Supreme Foundation.
3. Apply Crème Cheek Colour
in Innocent Peach to the apples of the
cheeks, and highlight using Laura Mercier Secret Finish
4. Laura Mercier Gel Lip Colour
in Poppy glides on easily like a gloss, but it has the staying power of a stain – which is very important for a long night of after parties!
5. Eyes should be simple, rimmed with Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Black Ebony
6. Finish the look with three coats of Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara.
See Michelle Williams Beauty Lookbook:
Also on StyleBistro: Best and Worst Dressed at the 2012 Oscars
Hollywood's elite brought out their most spectacular dresses for the biggest red carpet night of the year. See who sizzled and who fizzled at the 2012 Oscars.