(Bauer Griffin) Kim Kardashian
is hairless, but not naturally. She spends a lot of time and money to make sure she's always fuzz free. Most recently, she touted the benefits of laser hair removal versus other hair removal products. It involves a big investment up front, but it's permanant and much better than paying tons over the years.
If you're thinking of getting laser hair removal, here are a few tips for choosing the right location:
- Go to a doctor. While a spa can do the treatment, you don't want to trust just anyone with your skin, especially when you could be burned.
- Scope the place and the people out. If they can't answer your questions or you feel uncomfortable, go elsewhere.
- Ask how long they've been practicing. Regardless of whether you choose a doctor or a clinic, choose a place with oodles of experience.
- Check what type of laser they're using. If you have darker skin, you'll need a clinic with a Yag laser.
Check out Kim Kardashian's Lookbooks on StyleBistro:
- Read up on the location. Check online forums and review sites to see what people have to say. Keep an eye out for malpractice comments or negative results.