Actress Naya Rivera arrives at the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 16, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California. (Getty Images)more pics »How to grow hair faster?
There's no scientific way to guarantee faster hair growth. But there are some things you can do to promote faster hair growth. Here are a few:
- Take care of your hair. Don't abuse your hair with strong products and rough habits. Be gentle, only use products occasionally and make sure to condition!
- Nourish your hair. Taking a multivitamin daily will help your hair and provide it with all the nutrients it needs to grow long and healthy.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Excess weight loss or gain will reflect in your hair, by causing it to be overly oily or dry and brittle. Stay within a healthy weight range and your hair will be healthy too.
- Relax. Stress and lack of sleep can promote hiar loss and make her dull and dry. Get plenty of sleep and try to relieve stress and it'll show in your hair.
Check out celebs with long hair on StyleBistro:
- Keep healthy. Make sure you're eating well, exercising and visit a doctor regularly. Any illness can manifest itself in your hair. If your hair isn't healthy, you should use it as a sign that you might not be either.